Sunday 10 January 2010




Hi all happy new year i just don't know what's the matter with me just lately i really do need to keep ontop of uploading my blog....
i hope you all had a nice christmas it was really hard for me to get back into the swing of things last week with work and OMG what has gone on with the weather i just cant keep warm and snow snow snow and ice ooh not great when you have to go to work at 5am every day......

Well the girls are more dedicated than ever at gym i guess it is because they have had all of the dates for the compertitions for this year and i just knew it would happen i was supose to be doing a weekend retreat with sue from crafty stash and you guessed it compertition the same weekend so so not fair

well thats it for now gym run again hugs and happy scrapping xxx

3 comments:

Conchin said...

Your pages fascinate me, these four are magnificent.
Of the second one I am charmed with his composition of forms and colors.
The third one is brilliant for his(her,drawings and vivacious colors, supporting a simple design.
Of the fourth one there is called me the attention the flowers and the butterflies.

Kisses,
Conchin

Jamie Pyles said...

Hi Steph! Happy New Year!!! Love your new lo's, beautiful work:):)
Hugs

Heidi Kelley said...

Oh my friend, these are beautiful! It was so good to talk to you yesterday. :)