Saturday 10 October 2009

EXPLODING BOX ON SALE NOW


Hi all just like i promised my exploding box with a free template and instructions are on sale now in scrapbook magazine. But first let me apologise about the spelling of the word autumn it looks to all of you that i have missed a U out but i haven't it is behind the tree i did this so my lettering was symmetrical it just so happens i forgot to incorporate this into my article.

So i am so sorry it is not clear on what i have done and i feel so bad in not telling you i needed to let you all know about this and that it was worded for that reason I am very sorry to scrapbook magazine for this and hope this will not cause you too many problems


Few with that being said how many times have i said this......... i am not clever just creative Lol

I hope you will all enjoy making this exploding box and cant wait to see all your beautiful creations HUGS AND HAPPY SCRAPPING XX

6 comments:

CatherineScrap said...

WOAHH
SO AMAZING ! it's wonderful
bises

Jamie Pyles said...

Awesome box Stephanie! Fabuloous job!
Hugs
Jamie

celia said...

Hi Stepfanie,I've got something on my blog for you!Congrats!
Celia,

Jodi said...

Hi Stephanie,

Absolutely GEORGEOUS BOX !!!!

I have a ? about the box. Can you email me please. I don't want to ask the ? in the blog.

Thanks
Jodi

Scrappycath said...

Stephanie,

This is great news! I've been waiting to here about this!! Just one question... how do I get a copy of the magazine/template?

Michelle said...

Which mag. are they in? I just love the box it is so cute. Thanks for sharing.


Please message me at michelleconner23456@hotmail.com with the answer if you can