Tuesday 29 September 2009

OOH LOOK WHAT I HAVE GOT


I was so chuffed to be given this award by scrapbook news and reviews http://scrapbooknewsandreview.com/

so thank you very much it has been posted on my blog with pride if any of you know how i can put this on the side of my blog please let me know as i am so not good with stuff like that lol

I have been scrapping like a mad woman however i am not allowed to download right now please bear with me it kills me just as much...... OOH keep an eye out as for real soon the exploding box is coming to a magazine near you with full sets of instructions a a free template

as for me still living life in the fast lane with the girls ... trying to keep up to date with you all well thats it for now hugs and happy scrapping xx

5 comments:

Heidi Kelley said...

YAY! Congrats!

And I so need that exploding box tutorial... sheesh, you would think that as one of my bestest friends - you would just give it to me. LOL. Just kiddin'!

cnelson said...

congrats!! so well deserved!!

Ruth Philps said...

Congrats Steph...just saw your name on the list.!!

Jamie Pyles said...

Wahoo Steph!!! Way to go my friend:):):)

Unknown said...

Congratulations! First time visit to your blog. I love it, its interesting, inspirational and fun. Wishing you future success.