Sunday 19 July 2009

JUST A FEW LAYOUTS




Hi all just a few layouts i wanted to share some were done for design team blog a daily inspiration and the others were done for a friend to teach at her crop. Still manic with the girls gym and my gear box on my jeep blew yesterday which is so not good as we are going on holiday on Friday to wales for just over a week.
My mother in law was kind enough though to lend me her car because of the amount of running about i am doing with the girls while mine hopefully will be fixed by Friday.

I just wanted to give a shout out to Heidi Kelly safe journey to your new home i miss you my friend well that goes for all of you i break up from work Thursday yay two whole weeks off work so hopefully catch up with you girls then

well that's it for now hugs and happy scrapping xx

5 comments:

Conchin said...

Preciosas paginas, siempre me fascinan tus diseƱos.

Paula J Atkinson said...

More fabulous pages. Love the heart around the picture.

Nikki Love said...

gorgeous new pages, Steph!

Heidi Kelley said...

Those are beautiful pages Steph! I love the pic of Matt in the hat too. ;)

I will have skype up and running this weekend... got a time we can chat my friend? I MISS YOU!

Blue Banana said...

Your work is absolutely stunning! I love all the elements displayed on each and every layouts!